Menlo Park, California
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
We are pleased to announce that the 2nd workshop on High Energy Density Physics for the Fusion Energy Sciences Community Planning Process will be held at the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory in Menlo Park, CA on November 13 and 14, 2019. This workshop will include a summary of the 1st workshop, refinement and discussion of initiatives, breakout sessions by expert groups, and forums on cross-cutting issues that affect all topical areas within FES.
- LaserNet US - A high intensity laser network for frontier plasma science in the US
- Inertial Fusion Energy Science and Technology Program
- Frontier HED Science on the LCLS MEC Instrument
- Magnetized HED Science and Pulsed Power Technology
- Particle and Radiation Sources